Friday, January 6, 2012

Alma and Albert Emil Reichardt



Subject: Alma and Albert Emil Reichardt.
Date: January 9, 1945.
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Occasion: Wedding.
Photographer: Unknown.
Relationship to me: Maternal Grand Aunt and Uncle.

This is a photograph from my Maternal Aunt Lucille's wedding. The wedding took place during WWII, while my Maternal Uncle George Waswo was serving in the US Air Force in India and China. I have little information as to the actual wedding. I found this photograph in a box while going through my mother's belongings after her passing. This is one of the few photographs I have of Alma and Albert.

On the back of the photograph is written: "Alma and Abby Reichardt. Taken on George and Lucille's Wedding Day, January 9, 1945. Photographed in the Reichardt's home 2800 W. Grant Blvd. Milwaukee, WI."

No comments:

Post a Comment