Friday, January 20, 2012

Walter Moeller and family

Subjects: Walter Moeller (age 40) and family.
Date: early 1950's.
Occasion: Unknown.
Location: California.
Photographer: Unknown.
Relationship to me: Maternal 1st cousin 1x removed.

I have very little information regarding this photograph. Once my mother retired, she went through boxes of photographs and created historical photo albums. She made one for myself and one for my brother. I am posting and commenting on the photographs from this album.

Walter Ernest Moeller was born April 17, 1910. His parents were William Moeller and Minnie Wihelmina Waswo Moeller. He was married to Margaret Webster (Birth: June 3, 1917; Death: January 9, 2009 in Lake Isabella, California) in 1937 in Chicago, IL.  They had three children. From the photograph the child on the far left was Phillip Frederick Moeller, David William Moeller (Birth: December 16, 1949 in Chicago, IL; Death: July 17, 2004 in California) and Elaine Moeller. Walter passed away on October 25, 1985.

Walter moved from Illinois to California where he worked in the motion picture industry as an artist. Margaret was very good at keeping in touch with the family. Margaret and my parents were in constant correspondence for as long as I can remember. Margaret lived a long and wonderful life and passed away at age 91.

No comments:

Post a Comment