Friday, January 4, 2013

Rose Pruseks Tusek Forrai Bockay, 1970's

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.
Subjects: Left to Right: Mary Forrai Nowakowski and Rose Pruseks Tusek Forrai Bockay.
Date: 1970's.
Location: Cudahy, Wisconsin.
Occasion: Unknown.
Photographer: Unknown.
Relationship to me: Paternal Aunt and Grandmother

In the next few weeks, I will be sharing photographs of my paternal grandmother that were provided to me by my cousin Maria Sworske.

This photograph was taken in the late 1970's. I recognize the house of my Aunt Mary. During this time, my grandmother spent quite a bit of her time with Aunt Mary. I have many fond memories of visiting her and my aunt.

I welcome any additional comments or information from family and friends about this photograph.

2 comments:

  1. I remember Grandma spending a lot of time there too. When Earl and Roberta had their duplex (in Bay View I believe), Grandma lived in their upper or lower - I can't remember which. I see that there is a candle lit on the table so maybe it was a special occasion? It is a little hard to tell what it may have been. It's nice that Maria has pictures to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Mary lived in the upper flat of Roberta and Earl. I think that Earl is still in that home. During this era, I remember Aunt Mary and Grandma making noodles and dinner for Aunt Mary's friends at Aunt Mary's home. I think this might be one of those occasions. I have a shadow box with some of the noodles in it that Grandma made.

      Delete