Friday, January 11, 2013

Rose Pruseks Tusek Forrai Bockay, 1940's

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.
Subjects: Rose Pruseks Tusek Forrai Bockay.
Date: 1940's.
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Occasion: Unknown.
Photographer: S.Z. Grand Studio, 409 West Mitchell Street, Milwaukee, WI
Relationship to me: Paternal Grandmother

In the next few weeks, I will be sharing photographs of my paternal grandmother that were provided to me by my cousin Maria Sworske, that were from her mother Dawn and grandmother Margaret's collection.

This photograph was taken in the late 1940's. It is one of the few photographs that I have of my grandmother during this era.

I welcome any additional comments or information from family and friends about this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment