Friday, January 18, 2013

Rose Pruseks Tusek Forrai Bockay, 1965

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.

Subjects: Left to Right: Maria Sworske and Rose Pruseks Tusek Forrai Bockay.
Date: 1965.
Location: Greendale, Wisconsin.
Occasion: Christmas.
Photographer: Albin Paskowicz.
Relationship to me: Paternal Cousin and Grandmother.

In the next few weeks, I will be sharing photographs of my paternal grandmother that were provided to me by my cousin Maria Sworske, that were from her mother Dawn and grandmother Margaret's collection.

This photograph was taken in 1965. I recognize the house of my Aunt Margaret. I can also remember when Maria was this age. My parents lived close to my Uncle Al and Aunt Margaret, so we spent quite a bit of time together. I have many fond memories of these visits.

I welcome any additional comments or information from family and friends about this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment