Friday, October 26, 2012

Caroline Alma Traulsen

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.
Subject: Caroline Alma Traulsen.
Date: Circa 1948.
Location: Madison, Wisconsin.
Occasion: University Graduation.
Photographer: Unknown.
Relationship: Maternal 1st cousin 1x removed.

While going through boxes, I found this photograph. I believe it is either Cousin Caroline's 21st birthday photograph(popular with my family) or her college graduation. I have asked Caroline to comment and it is posted below.

This is her reply: Hello Louis, This photo was taken in 1948, a year before I was graduated from The University of Wis. in Madison. I am fairly sure that it was used for the University yearbook. I still wear my hair in the same style! I remember that I gave a photo to your mother!
 
I welcome comments from friends and family members who can provide information about this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment