Friday, October 5, 2012

Margaret and Dawn Paskowicz

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.

Subject: Margaret and Dawn Paskowicz.
Date: late 1940's.
Location: Greendale, Wisconsin.
Occasion: Unknown.
Photographer: Al Paskowicz.
Relationship: Paternal aunt and cousin.

While going through boxes, I found these photographs in an envelope with Al Paskowicz’s name on it. They are small photographs approximately 1 x 2 inches. I am thinking they are of Al, Margaret and Dawn about 1947 or 1948? I believe these photographs are in front or near their home in Greendale, WI.

I sent the photographs to my Cousin Dawn and her response is below:

Those pictures for sure were from the Botanical Gardens at Whitnall Park. I was there just a few years ago with my mother. Even though I haven’t seen the picture of the man with his back facing us, I’m pretty sure it’s your dad. Since I look about four years old in those pictures, I’d guess them to be from 1947. I’ll check my photo album where I saw some of the same ones.

I welcome comments from friends and family members who can provide information about the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment