Friday, February 3, 2012

Ray and Marjorie Schelonka


Subject: Raymond(age 21) and Marjorie Schelonka.
Date: February 1957.
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Occasion: Wedding.
Photographer: Joseph Frank Forrai.
Relationship to me: Paternal 1st Cousin.

I have very little information regarding this photograph. Once my mother retired, she went through boxes of photographs and created historical photo albums. She made one for myself and one for my brother. I am posting and commenting on the photographs from this album.
 
Ray was my father's nephew. My father was very close to Ray and his brother Ed. This is a photograph from Ray and Marjorie's wedding day. Ray and Marjorie had several children, and they all were very intelligent. Unfortunately, I can not remember the names of the children, but there is more information about Ray's life below in the Obituary. I have asked my relatives for more information and will post whatever I receive.
 
 
Raymond Schelonka's Band Information aka Ray Robbins

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what an interesting life. I'll bet he could tell some stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm related to them! They are my maternal grandparents! I love this picture so much! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Regina Wegener, I'm married and have a daughter!

    ReplyDelete