Friday, July 1, 2011

Rose Forrai Bockay and friend

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.


 
Subjects: Rose Forrai Bockay and friend.
Date: 1940's.
Location: Cudahy, Wisconsin.
Occasion: Unknown.
Photographer: Joseph Frank Forrai.
Relationship to me: Paternal Grandmother.

Once my mother retired, she went through the boxes of photographs and created historical photo albums. She made one for myself and one for my brother. This is a photograph from the album made for me.

This is one of the few photographs that I have of my paternal grandmother during this era. I do not recognize the lady that is seated next to my grandmother, but perhaps one of my relatives will and will comment on this post.

1 comment:

  1. They look like they could be related. Same nose and face shape.

    ReplyDelete