Friday, September 30, 2011

Waswo - Grulke Wedding

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.

Subject: (Left to Right) Lucille May Grulke, Unknown flower girl, Avis Grulke, Norma Elsbeth Waswo.
Date: January 9, 1944.
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Occasion: Wedding.
Photographer: Unknown.
Relationship to me: Maternal Aunt and Mother.

In the next several weeks I will be posting photographs from my Maternal Aunt Lucille's wedding. The wedding took place during WWII, while my Maternal Uncle George Waswo was serving in the US Airforce in India and China. I have little information as to the actual wedding.

These are stunning photographs and the few that I have are 8 x 10 inch black and white. I am hoping that some of my maternal family members may be able to shed some light and more information about the wedding.

1 comment: