Friday, September 23, 2011

Joseph Frank Forrai, 1940's

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.

Subject: Joseph Frank Forrai.
Date: 1940's.
Location: Unknown.
Occasion: Unknown.
Photographer: Unknown.
Relationship to me: Father.

Once my mother retired, she went through the boxes of photographs and created historical photo albums. She made one for myself and one for my brother. This is a photograph from the album made for me.
 
I am not sure whether this photograph was taken before or after my father served in the US Army during WWII. 1940's was the only thing written on the back of the photograph. This probably was a self portrait, as my father's hobby was photography and he did like to experiment with all the features his cameras had.

No comments:

Post a Comment