Friday, March 11, 2011

George and Norma


Subjects: (Left to Right): George Daniel Waswo Jr.(age: 6 years), and Norma Elsbeth Waswo(Forrai)(age 2 years).
Date: 1923.
Occasion: Unknown.
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Photographer: Unknown.
Relationship to me: Mother and Maternal Uncle.

I have very little information regarding this photograph. Once my mother retired, she went through the boxes of photographs and created historical photo albums. She made one for myself and one for my brother.

This photograph was not in the album that my mother fashioned, I did find it in a box with other photographs. From last week's post, you can see that the outfits are the same. I am sure that this was from the same photo shoot. It appears that Norma was ready to have this thing over, I love her expression. If you note the sock monkey doll in the photograph, these dolls were made by my Grandmother Lucy. I remember Grandmother making one for me when I was a small child.

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo - you're right, Little Norma doesn't look to pleased with the whole process! Love the sock monkey too!!

    ReplyDelete