Friday, July 27, 2012

Forrai-Waswo Wedding, November 16, 1957

Click on the picture below to enlarge it. Select the back button on your browser to return to the post.

In the next few weeks I will be posting photographs of my parents wedding from their wedding album.
Subject: Left to Right: Alan Bockay, Gail Bockay and Donald Paskowicz(age 10).
Subject: Left to Right: Gail Bockay, Ann L. Schoblocher Bockay(age 32), and Alan Bockay.
Date: November 16, 1957.
Location: Milwaukee, WI.
Occasion: Wedding Day.
Photographer: Albin C. Paskowicz.
I welcome comments from friends and family members who can identify people in the photographs.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! My brother and I actually were there!! Look at my bro's bow tie! And my mom's very stylish hat in the second picture....lol!!! This was 55 years ago, and although I remember things from years gone by, I really can't remember the wedding. There must be pics of Dawn and Marsha too (maybe Gary wasn't born yet?) This is very very cool!!

    ReplyDelete